The Top: Club Scrap
Previous Stop: Pam
Next Stop: Roni
- (2) 6-1/8x2-3/4" Coral Plain Covers, scored at 5-3/4"
- (7) 5-1/2x2-1/2 Avocado Plain Pages, six scored at 1"
- (2) 2-1/2x3-1/2 Orange Plain Pockets, scored 1/2" from two short edges and one long edge
- Ribbon Closure
- Decorative Papers, Handmade Tags, Cutaparts and Embellishments
- Score Pal and Bone Folder
Adhere the 1" scored area of an inside page to the non-scored edge of the previous page to build the book and create the clever zig-zag effect.
Make a handmade tag to insert into each pocket.
Fill the album with photos. I plan to use mine as a retirement gift for someone special!
I hope you have fun with your Office Space supplies and that you give this easy project a try! Click HERE to make your way to Roni's blog!